Friday, August 8, 2008

And so it begins...

As if I have a ton of freetime, I decided to take on a second blog exclusively for photography. If I really want to seriously take up this hobby, I have to be disciplined! Plus I have quite a few photography related tasks on my 101 Things list that I have to fulfill in the next year and this will be a good kick in the ass.

*Projects!*

1. The Q&A Photographic Interview

2. Some other kinds of 26 Things Projects (The Alphabet one looked like a good time!)

3. Specific lessons from The Betterphoto Guide to Digital Photography by Jim Moitke

4. Food photos! Especially as I could incorporate them into the cookbook I gotta create for 101 Things.

5. Four seasons photos (many of which I already have)...for yes, another book.

6. Highway photography???...for, what? Oh yeah, another book. I'm not exactly sure how to go about this bad boy though.

7. Zeetles!® This is a photo/craft idea Mandsi and I came up with! It's a kit that contains blank greeting cards, a bunch of photographs (probably just b/w), photo corners, and quotes...you can put them together yourself, match quotes with photos, etc. YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST! Haha!

So yeah, that's quite a bit to accomplish, and in a little over a year at that. I'm going to think of a way to "get organizized" though and, kinda like college, set it up class-style, where I have to devote days of the week to a project. This will be like taking a photography class with OUT shelling out the hundreds of dollars.

Yep quite an endeavor on top of everything else, but I guess I just have to focus...snap...POP! I'm on it!

No comments: